|SAFETY AND SECURITY|
|COMPLIANCE AND GOVERNANCE|
Page 3 of 6SAFETY AND SECURITY
Safety is about “being prepared always” in all situations both desirable and undesirable. Safety precautions are part of our daily work. Some of the measures we have undertaken include;
• Conducting safety and security checks four times a year in all areas of concern as internationally approved.
• Every day, we check that the evacuation routes are clear and that the fire equipment works properly
• Employees are trained in safe work procedures on an ongoing basis.
• There is always at least one team member in the hotel trained in First Aid and CPR
• All guests are briefed on safety and security matters prior to check in
• The hotel has an Incident Management team.