Why is Mombasa Such a Great Destination for Honeymooners?
Mombasa is a coastal city in Kenya. It’s considered one of the most popular tourist destinations in Africa due to its beaches, historical sites, and many resorts. One of the main things that make it such a great honeymoon destination is its laid-back vibe. Visitors can enjoy strolling through its markets, watching the stars at night, or just relaxing on its stunning beaches.
The beautiful Kenyan city offers unrivaled natural beauty, with its palm-lined beaches, coconut groves, and lush green forests. The city offers a diverse range of sightseeing including the traditional Swahili villages to the Old Town, which is an old Arab settlement.
The variety of items available at Mombasa’s markets are rivaled by a few other destinations.
Fresh seafood, tropical fruit, and spices galore are here for you to enjoy.
Mombasa is one of the most beautiful places in the world. With its white sandy beaches and clear blue waters, it’s no wonder that Mombasa is becoming more and more popular for honeymooners.
If you’re looking for some adventure mixed in with your honeymoon travels, Mombasa is the perfect destination!
How to Find The Perfect Place To Stay On Your Honeymoon?
There are a lot of factors you’ll need to take into account before choosing a place to stay on your honeymoon. If you are still unsure of where to book your honeymoon destination, here is a list of helpful tips that will help you find the perfect place.
- Check for deals and discounts: The best way to find the cheapest deals is by checking the hotel’s website for any current offers, packages, or discounts. You can also check discounts and compare prices on online hotel booking sites like Booking.com, Expedia, etc.
- Read reviews: In order to avoid a bad experience, it’s important to read reviews of the hotel before booking. Reviews provide a wealth of information about the hotel. They can reveal any issues that may have been forgotten or overlooked when a hotel is being booked.
- Choose a location that is easily accessible: When booking a hotel in an unknown city, it is always best to know that it is easily accessible from the airport. Even better circumstances are if the hotel can provide transportation from the airport.
- Look for places with all the amenities you want: It is important to select a hotel with the amenities you want and need. Things like free breakfast, bathroom amenities, complimentary food and beverages, internet access may seem trivial but can really make a difference when it comes to your overall stay.
- Look up the hotel’s images and videos: Social media and the hotel’s website usually have pictures and videos of the property. Make sure to check those out before you make your final decision, as they will help you choose whether or not it is the right place for your honeymoon.
The Best Place To Stay In Mombasa For A Relaxed & Memorable Stay
Travellers Beach Hotel & Club is the best place to stay when you’re in Mombasa on your honeymoon. It is one of the best beach hotels in Mombasa that promises to offer a luxurious experience.
It’s also known for an exceptional level of service that can’t be found anywhere else.
About Travellers Beach Hotel & Club
With the ocean as a backdrop and some beautifully manicured gardens, our hotel offers various amenities to make your stay as luxurious as possible. We have Standard & Superior rooms, both of which come with some great amenities.
Guests can relax in the tropical climate of luxury Mombasa with the breeze that sweeps across private patios and balconies of elegant one-bedroom suites.
These luxurious holiday rooms are custom-furnished and come in two design styles. The interconnecting family rooms are perfect for larger groups or families, who will enjoy the extra space they provide. The stand-alone units are perfect for those looking to be on their own during their summer away.
Honeymoon Room by Travellers Beach Hotel & Club
Travellers Beach Hotel & Club offers not just luxury suites and deluxe rooms, but also a honeymoon room that has everything you need to make your stay special. It’s our utmost pleasure to create the perfect honeymoon experience for you. You can stop searching because we have the perfect place for you.
Everything about this room is designed to make your stay romantic – from the complimentary bottle of wine to the decoration style. This exquisite room has a contemporary theme, complimentary wine for your arrival, and is filled with charming décor so it will be perfect for your stay.
There is so much to do at the hotel and you never know, you might just find something new or even better be able to reconnect with your partner. There are beautiful gardens, watersports, cozy terraces, couple massages, and a well-deserved strolling down the beach. You will love it all!
The Travelers Beach Hotel & Club provides a wide range of luxury amenities to make guests feel as comfortable as possible. This includes:
Laptop size safety box
Breakfast In Room
Newspaper on request
In-Room Tv Screen
Wake Up Calls
Iron & Iron Board Upon Request
Premium TV Channels
Coffee & Tea Maker
If you’re coming to Mombasa and looking for a special experience, then our honeymoon rooms would suit you best. You can expect a high-quality stay at a great price! Book your stay now.
How To Get The Best Deals On Hotels Within Your Budget When Visiting Mombasa?
Finding the best deal for your hotel in Mombasa can be tough, but it doesn’t have to be! With these few tips, you will find the right hotel at the perfect price for your budget.
1) Compare Prices Online with Hotel Booking Sites- Thanks to the Internet, comparing prices is easier than ever. You can check with online booking services like Booking.com, Kayak, Travel Ticker, etc. to find the best price.
2) Search for Coupons Online- Coupons can be easily found online. You can find many deals for discounts across the internet, but make sure to read any fine print that may be present. Groupon and LivingSocial are both good coupon sites with deals all over the world.
3) Look for Packages- When you buy travel packages, it’s important that they are tailored to your needs. This could be difficult when there are so many options. If you’re able to find the perfect one, it will usually carry a sizeable discount for bundling everything together in one purchase.
4) Check Hotels Website and Social Media- Before booking your stay at a hotel, check the hotel’s website and social media to see if they’re having any kind of promotion or specials.
Mombasa- Hands-Down The Best Location For a Magical & Memorable Honeymoon
Kenya is a fabulous and exotic destination that’s perfect for couples on the go. From safaris to beachside, Mombasa is hands-down the best location for a honeymoon where you can enjoy some of the most picturesque scenery on earth.
A honeymoon is all about indulging in the good life with your spouse, and Mombasa offers you that perfect opportunity to not only enjoy the beauty of nature but also experience its rich culture.
With the finest accommodation options, world-class resorts, impeccable beaches, and wonderful nightlife, it makes for a memorable honeymoon destination.
Mombasa is located on the Indian Ocean coast of Kenya. It has an interesting mix of cultures- Arab, African, and East African. The city offers a variety of activities for couples such as water sports like snorkeling, scuba diving, and fishing among others.
Apart from the Mombasa beaches, one could also do some sightseeing. One can take a stroll around Fort Jesus or go up to Shimba Hills for some panoramic views.